The Ludo Plug has been purposely designed for connecting specialist and emergency vehicles to mains electricity.
The Ludo Plug is built to withstand the normal shock and vibration encountered in vehicle-mounted equipment.
Its materials have been selected to tolerate the chemicals typically encountered in external vehicle use.
It uses components that meet international safety requirements and is ideal for worldwide applications.
All units are capable of operating on 12V DC and 24V DC and can be installed in a range of vehicles.
The unit can be fitted by a single person, from the outside of the vehicle and is slim enough to fit into most B-pillars.
Fully Type Approval & CEN Compliant Automatic Release Power Connector Available in both 230V and 110V versions to suit 12V and 24V vehicles.
- High intensity connect and charge indicator
- Voltage and current display
- Integrated pulse release relay
- Activation signal from any source
- Extremely Compact
- Easy, one person installation, unit fits from the outside.
- Standard NEMA connector.
- Cannot be damaged by miswiring.
Full Regulatory Compliance and Approval
- Full CE and UKCA approval
- Standard NEMA connectors to ANSI/NEMA WD 6
Simple and Effective Features
- Displays voltage and current for each battery.*
- High intensity indicator for connection & charge status.
- Integral pulse relay for release.
- Activation signal can be taken from any source: starter motor, ignition etc.
- Available in 110V and 230V versions.
- Compatible with both 12V & 24V battery systems.
- Weather resistant.
- Pre-wired with 1 metre cables.
*If used with the Ludocharger