The Ludo Plug Black Edition has been purposely designed for connecting specialist emergency and military vehicles to mains electricity.
The Ludo Plug is built to withstand the normal shock and vibration encountered in vehicle-mounted equipment.
Its materials have been selected to tolerate the chemicals typically encountered in external vehicle use.
It uses components that meet international safety requirements and is ideal for worldwide applications.
All units are capable of operating on 12V DC and 24V DC and can be installed in a range of vehicles.
The unit can be fitted by a single person, from the outside of the vehicle and is slim enough to fit into most B-pillars.
- Discreet black edition for use on specialist emergency and military vehicles
- High intensity connect and charge indicator
- Voltage and current display
- Integrated pulse release relay
- Activation signal from any source
- Failed release warning alarm
- Full CE and UKCA approval
- Easy, one person installation, unit fits from the outside.
- Slim fit, will mount into most B-pillars.
- Standard Ceeform connector to BSEN 60309-1 & BSEN 60309-2.
- Cannot be damaged by miswiring.
Full Regulatory Compliance and Approval
- Full CE Certification.
- Fully meets EU Whole Vehicle Type
- Fully meets BS 7671 The Wiring Regulations.
- Fully meets IEC 60364 Electrical Installations.
Simple and Effective Features
- Displays voltage and current for each battery.*
- High intensity indicator for connection &
- Warning circuit for failed release alarm.
- Integral pulse relay for release.
- Activation signal can be taken from any source: starter motor, ignition etc.
- Available in 110V and 230V versions.
- Compatible with both 12V & 24Vbattery sys-tems.
- Weather resistant.
- Pre-wired with 1 metre cables.
*If used with the LudoCharger