- Especially important in vehicles that are utilising batteries of differing construction and/or float voltage.
- Any benefit in battery charger voltage optimisation would be negated without this.
- Users of the LudoCharger battery charger range and Charge Divider already have this feature enabled when the 2 units are connected via the CAN lead between Battery Charger and Split Charge unit.
- This is achieved by engine start signal, rather than by rising voltage.
All units feature our CANpower Technology, this enables changes to be made to the Voltages, Sampling times, Over-Voltage settings or Jump Start time without removing the unit or messing about with trim pots.
This quick and simple method just requires our optional Interface unit and Free to download software
- 5 Year warranty
- Available in 12V & 24V versions
- Designed and built in Great Britain
- Extremely reliable
- Expandable modular design
- Settings can be changed in-situ
- Simple to install
- Correctly E marked